1. What industry conditions led to the revolution in audio distribution described above? Which stakeholders stand to benefit most (or least) from this revolution?
2. Why did the music stores created by the record labels fail to attract many subscribers? What, if anything, should the record labels have done differently?
3. What factors led iTunes to be successful?
4. What new models of music distribution have emerged, and what do you think will influence whether they endure?
I will also upload the answers to the questions from solution manual. You can use the answers the questions based on the answers I uploaded. However, you should paraphrase the answers so that the professor cannot find out.
Also, since I provide the answers to the questions, you must add your own creative and deep analysis after reading the article to the answers I provided. (You should put all of the answers I provided but you should also add more)
*Please put all of the answers I provided when you answer the questions and add your own creative analysis to the original answers (original answers that are paraphrased must be in the paper)
*Please read the case study.
*Do not write the questions when you answer the questions. Just put the number and answer to the questions directly.
*Do not write any introduction or conclusion. Please just write the number of the question and answers directly.
Please answer to 1 question below.This is a simple question after a guest speaker lecture. This guest speaker was a marketing analyst at Samsung Electronics. I will provide examples answers from other students. You can refer to the examples BUT you MUST combine these examples and revise your answer properly so that it seems to be your own original answer.
1. What were the most interesting / important / insightful lessons from this week’s special lecture? Why?